hybrid - $3 - yada

To: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Subject: hybrid - $3 - yada
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:59:49 -0500
Cc: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h1FI4PCL032271
Message text written by "Lou Metelko"
>Try as I might, I can't hold it back any more. The Honda Insight that was
being raved about has to return closer to 100 MPG to offset a bad case of
the
uglyies. Man, that thing is so ugly it hurts your eyes. An old saying that
beauty is only skin deep, well that thing is ugly to the bone!
<

The first time I saw one I thought it was an obvious knock-off of the
Citroen Traction-Avant.  If you don't like French cars (what's not to like
-  we're into quirky, little cars aren't we) then you won't like the
Impact.  On the other hand, If you don't like knock-off's (eg: Miata) then
stay away, too.

Dave