Those dreaded "Roundabouts"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Those dreaded "Roundabouts"
From: TR3BOJ@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 12:11:46 EST
Reminds me of my one and only encounter with one of those "round-a-bouts".
Had to fly up to Boston (many years ago) and rented a car with the intent to
go to Waltham. Got on that stupid circle and the next thing I knew I saw a
sign that said I was nearing the New Hampshire state line. I knew this little
old southern boy was in the wrong place, big time. We left the airport about
8pm and made the short trip to Waltham in about 3 hours as I recall. What an
experience!   Roland  ('59 TR-3A)