RE: ADDCO sway-bar details for a TR4

To: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ADDCO sway-bar details for a TR4
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:20:27 -0500
>===== Original Message From "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com> =====
>I recently purchased an ADDCO anti-sway bar kit for my TR4, and I'd like to
get in touch with someone who has installed one before.

Dean,

I have installed this on my TR4 and took some digital snaps for another
lister.  I will forward them tonight when I am on my home PC.

I had the same concern but after list advice proceeded as in the instructions.
 Some of my confusion was that they had inclosed TR6 instruction,  TRF faxed
me the right instructions

One of the best things I ever did for the car.

Brian