Re: Stuffing the garage

To: "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Stuffing the garage
From: "Edward Woods" <fogbro1@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:18:03 -0500
Cc: "TR List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Dave,

The local authority that wouldn't permit a canopy in the back yard is my
wife! And, as far as sun is concerned, we don't have any here in Pittsburgh,
the cloudiest region in the US of A. And that includes you guys in Seattle.
So I guess it's a car cover for a few months.

Too many projects, too little space and I just found a TR3 a week ago. It's
stuffed under the deck with the 250 tub. Someone had to drag the orphan
home.

I thought I was over this disease, but it's only been in remission
apparently. I want to own every Triumph in the world...........

Ed