RE: Gauge lighting (was little green lights)

To: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "'Nicholas Froome'" <listreader@pvision.co.uk>
Subject: RE: Gauge lighting (was little green lights)
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:34:10 -0500
Cc: "'[unknown]'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Yes I am definitely interested in an LED replacement for dash lights. This
is something I thought about doing too, but haven't run out of other things
yet. There may already be LEDs that have a screw type socket. Randall
pointed me at a web site but haven't looked yet.

Question: are the new high intensity LEDs any brighter than the
incandescents they would be replacing?

If the LEDs are brighter, replacing the Trafficator lamp is another
possibility. You can't see it at all in daylight.

- Hugh