Re: Thermostat on TR4A

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thermostat on TR4A
From: SDOliner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 15:44:12 EST
In a message dated 12/28/02 2:50:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kinderlehrer@mindspring.com writes:

> But what makes you think it's the thermostat?

Yup, I would make sure the fan belt is tight first.
Don't want to cross pollinate the lists too much, but this a common solution
to overheating problems on Spridgets. The other solution is to either run the
heater all the time or reroute the heater outlet back into the radiator. But
this has more to do with the need to overev Spridgets. I have never had my
TR4A overheat or even run hot.

David Oliner
59, 60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A