Re: Weather

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weather
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:30:39 -0700
Dennis N Culligan wrote:

> "FT" wrote:
> >Well, the snow is still on the sides of the roads...
>
>     The snow is gone here in the Mid-Hudson valley
> (more to come on Christmas), the temperature was in
> the 40s and the roads are pretty clear from last
> weeks' rain, so I took the TR6 out yesterday.  Had
> a nice long ride, dusted a kid in a VW GTI at a stop-
> light, then went to the car wash and rinsed it off
> before putting it back in the garage under its' dust
> cover.  Much better than sitting in a chair all day
> watching football.
>    Season's Greetings to all!

And here, in SE New Mexico, we have five inches of snow on the ground,
more coming down, and snow expected through tomorrow morning.  Which
means we will have a white Christmas for the first time in a while...
but probably only Christmas morning, as the sun comes out again
Christmas day....

Best to all this holiday season.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
distance.