Re: Free breakfast on the Shelp Boys

To: dwillner@icontech.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Free breakfast on the Shelp Boys
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:59:46 EST
In a message dated 12/6/02 5:57:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dwillner@icontech.com writes:

> Putting a gallon on the counter, gave the guy a 5.00 and he gave me change
> for
> a 10.00. So I had a nice omelet at Denny's on the Shelp Boys this morning.
>
> In other words, lets take advantage of these situations and retaliate when
> we
> can, albeit as tiny as it may be, I took one for the list and it felt good.

So let me get this straight Dave:
The retail clerk shorted his til $5, he may get written up for it, he may get
fired if its his 3rd shortage and you think this is a good way to "retaliate"
against Pep boys and you feel good about it ?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you have never worked
in retail.
Pep Boys will still be Schlep boys tomorrow whether you kept the 5 bucks
or not, but your transaction certainly ruined some poor guys day and here
you are bragging about it and you're encouraging other people to do the
same and fell good about it.
Did you tip the waitress at Denny's or did you try to short-change her too ?

To everyone else on the list:
I f you don't like some place you're shopping, your best your retaliation
is to take your business elsewhere - not reveling in the misfortune of the
poor overworked, underpaid schmucks who work there.

Jack "i just got home from a 14 hour day in retail and i don't want to have
         put any of my clerks or technicians on counseling tommorow " Mc

: