RE: No more shlep boys etc (little LBC content)

To: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: No more shlep boys etc (little LBC content)
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 19:14:59 -0500
Cc: "'[unknown]'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dave, I don't think so.  "A hankerin' seems to imply that you definitely
desire to do it, while "fixin to fix" doesn't necessarily imply a
positive connotation.  One might have a hankerin' to buy a set of
Panasports, but has been fixin' to fix that leaky differential for the
past six months.

BTW, I'm fixing to have dinner.  Gonna eat a little of Eugene, the
Thanksgiving Turkey.

BTW#2, schlep is schlep not shlep.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2