RE: Scotland TR's?

To: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: Scotland TR's?
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:28:16 -0400 teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g911SZt26217
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
$1150 is indeed on the good side of cost.  We priced a set-up a couple years
ago when the # was not as favorable and it worked out to be almost $1400.
My wife was going to go for it, but we couldn't decide on which clan.   (My
mother's father - Menzies or My father's mother - Weir;  Didn't want to
insult either so got none.)

That is a good idea regarding the Games and LBC - maybe someone at the
Dunedin Games (FL) might be willing to set up a car field...

Carl Musson (the British side of me)