TR6 Wiper Motor

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[3F338E80:01C26406]
Subject: TR6 Wiper Motor
From: "Williams, Bill (Atlanta)" <Bill.Williams@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:09:01 -0500 cpqcorp.net>
Guys,

My windshield wipers are moving really slow compared to other TR6's I've
seen.

I've removed the motor and gear assembly to check, clean and grease.

The Bentley and Haynes call for Ragosine Listate grease on the gear
wheels, cams, worm gear, etc.  The stuff that's in there now is a dark
red grease with the thickness of something I would pack my wheel
bearings with.

Once I clean this gunk off, should I just go with some quality lithium
grease, or something else?

Thanks,

Bill
Atlanta