VTR SE

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR SE
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:19:24 -0400
Cc: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Well since the talk has started about VTR SE at Jekyll Island Georgia, how
many listers on "team.net." are planning on being there, the host club is
setting aside space and a time for a "team.net" get together, .  I have the
banner Steve Thornton had made for TRF Summer Party and if I have the names of
"Listers" planning on being there I will make up name tags and have some door
prizes the same as Steve did, it was a fun time getting to put faces on names,
all enjoyed it, so please respond direct to me.  Thanks   "FT"