Re: post 60000 3A hood(BONNET)

To: Tr3bob@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: post 60000 3A hood(BONNET)
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 23:19:55 EDT
Hey Bob:

Boy, some of the stories in here make my mishaps seem like child's play!
Except for the time I went over a speed bump in a parking lot and the
vertical link broke. Took a fancy tow truck with a wheel/fork lift thing to
scrape it up. It's okay now except I still don't have my apron buttoned on
yet. (my radiator leak). EZ to take off but no fun to put back.
Sorry for the digression. I don't have a hood for you  except of course you
mean BONNET! A hood is what keeps the rain off your noggin, the bonnet keeps
it off your motor.
Try Doug Latham in Maine He has lots of used parts including body parts and
he's not that far away. He's English Auto, 501 Mount Ephraim Road, Searsport
Maine, 04974.
Telephone: 207-548-2946.  He also gets side curtains refurbished if you need
a quickie job. Not as good as the Big Three but much less money for something
that we almost never use.
He has good deals on used stuff that you'll pay double and triple for other
places.
Tell him Ray sent you through the Triumph List. He'll appreciate that.

Ray Antoky
59 TR3A