Re: Am I in Coventry?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Am I in Coventry?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 21:42:01 +0100
Hi Mark
I was told the other day that here in the UK if you do finger signals that
are not included in the highway code(our book of rules and suggestions on
how to drive), you can be prosecuted for dangerous driving! Something to do
with showing you are driving in with an aggressive manner!! Doesn't matter
that they nearly ran you off the road you mustn't jesticulate!

Graham.
Ps I was not told this by a plod (PC) but by a friend who had been advised
of this fact!