Re: T.D. Fitchett's (was Oil pump drive shaft bush)

To: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, tr list list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: T.D. Fitchett's (was Oil pump drive shaft bush)
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 12:50:57 -0400
Cc: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
I have been dealing with Fitchetts for quite a while now, and have been
thoroughly impressed with their service, prices and knowledge. They always
ship by post to me- much preferred in view of shipping costs compared to UPS
air. I get my stuff in about a week, which is quite timely for my
restoration.

Also, whenever I call, they recognize my voice! THAT is what I call Customer
Oriented! They know me, they know my car, and I have had no problems worth
mentioning dealing with them. Their products have always been of good
quality(IMHO). I can only give them my highest praise.

NFI- But I really like this company!

Scott