3 TR6 Questions

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3 TR6 Questions
From: "Cliff Davies" <c_davies@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 09:37:27 -0400
One of my 4 trailing arm brackets is 1/4" wider than the others. The new bush
fits fine
the steel sleeve fits without slack but I can see the gap between the poly
bush and the bracket.
It is a 3 notch bracket is this normal?

I am reinstalling suspension to a bare chassis (under no load) I can't
remember how to tighten
the ball joint to the vertical link without the ball joint stud spinning. Any
tips?

While working on the frame with the garage door open someone walks up the
driveway and I lose
1 1/2 hours of car time oh well, he has a question that I have seen posts
about, again can't remember,
Here's his trouble - changed clutch, when the car is cold it runs fine, once
it is warm he claims clutch drags? he has difficulty shifting, the gears
grind. Anywhere to check, advice that I could pass along

Thanks,
Cliff
73 TR6