RE: Unusual TR2 on eBay

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Unusual TR2 on eBay
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 00:13:12 -0700
I own two small-mouth front aprons. The original (I assume) from my TR2 has
metal ductwork all around the inside of the grille opening. The other apron
has metal ductwork on the bottom and sides, and is open on the top with a
metal deflector arrangement.

Oddly enough, Tom Householder's TR2 has the apron with the duct open on the
top, and it is earlier than my car. Go figure.

-Mark Gendron
 1954 TR2 TS2571L(O)