What do I have?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Subject: What do I have?
From: "James Fowler" <jfowler@mail.southeast.cc.nc.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 07:50:40 -0400
I checked the frame cross member tag and there is a raised "Z" and stamped
numbers.  After close inspection with my TR3A and comparison to the MOSS
catalog, my frame is a TR3.  I still am curious about the R&P.  The rack is
attached to what appears to be factory made mounts that are welded to the front
of the cross member and the inner side s of the frame.  The right motor mount
(facing the front of the frame) has the top right corner shaved off to
accommodate the bottom of the steering column.  All of this appears to be done
with some precision and not by a DPO. What are your thoughts?

James Fowler
Whiteville, N.C.
1960 TR3A