Free Tub and 1500 Engine

To: "Spitfire-Enthusiast" <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>, "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Tub and 1500 Engine
From: "S Twigg" <seanan@crosslink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:43:26 -0400
Everyone,
        I have a body tub that is lying around that I would hate to see
go to the crusher.  It suffers from a fair amount of rot but the rear
clip looks to be useable for patches.  I also have a 1500 engine lying
around that I would like to clear out of the garage.  Its condition is
unknown because the loom was gone from the car.
        Both are free, all you have to do is pick them up.  They are in
the Northern Neck of Virginia at my father's place in King George.
        Let me know if you are interested in either.  I have two other
parts cars (73? & 77) that are picked pretty clean but are available
free as well.  But the time is short for them, I need to get them out of
my father's yard.

Slante,
Sean Twigg
80 Spitfire (Now Sold)