Alternator conversion Q

To: tr list list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alternator conversion Q
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@inetarena.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:33:19 -0700
(purists need not read)

All the talk about alternator conversions has me thinking that I should do
one while I have the engine out of my car anyway (I imagine it will be a lot
easier to get the mounting right without a car surrounding it).  All of the
instructions look pretty straight forward, but what do you do about the
belt/pulley?  Does the generator pulley just bolt up to the alternator?

Thanks!

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS