RE: + ground car / - ground fuel pump

To: "LGMiceli" <lgmiceli@attbi.com>, "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: + ground car / - ground fuel pump
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:40:16 -0700
Larry, there are three possibilities.  Either it will work fine, or it won't
work at all, or it will instantly destroy the new pump.  The latter is most
likely.

Check your radio for a polarity switch.  I believe some of them had them as
early as 1964.  You could also do the switch today, then buy a polarity
converter to run the radio.

Randall