tr4 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr4 for sale
From: RTriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:16:22 -0400 5.0.7 |March 21, 2001) at 04/22/2002 10:16:07 AM
Cc: MBaldwin@genemesser.com
Am forwarding this email to the list.  I know nothing about the car, seller
or where it is located.
----- Forwarded by Richard Triplett/SALMIDL/BJS/BJSERVICES on 04/22/02
10:08 AM -----

                    "Baldwin, Mark"
                    <MBaldwin@genem       To:     Richard
                    esser.com>             Triplett/SALMIDL/BJS/BJSERVICES@BJS
                                           ERVICES
                    04/19/02 04:02        cc:     Richard
                    PM                     Triplett/SALMIDL/BJS/BJSERVICES@BJS
                                           ERVICES
                                          bcc:
                                          Subject:     tr4

my name is mark baldwin and i found a tr4 that you may be interested in
it is a 63 tr4 vinct18639 good condition runs good has been setting for 3
years (the ladys husband passed away. she will let car go for $4,500 firm.
if you would like call me and i will give more details about car and send
pic if interested please call 1-800-7109890

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of pic29734.pcx]