Re: Wind deflector

Subject: Re: Wind deflector
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <pandachadwell@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:15:59 -0700
>I have been seeing the fabric wind deflectors on the roll bars on the new
>BMWs.  I am trying to find the material so I can make one for the roll bar
>on my TR6.  I know it wont be correct but would like to try it anyway.  Does
>anyone know where the fabric can be found,  Thanks in advance for any help
>and please excuse me for looking at newer technology stuff.

Jim:

I dunno about the fabric, however I have drawn a pattern from which I
intend to make a deflector from plexiglas that would fasten to the
roll bar hoop. The fabric is probably a better idea. Anyone know how
many manufacturers of roll bars there are?  Seems to me that every
roll bar I've seen is slightly different.

--
Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6