Ancaster, Ontario British Car Flea Market April 21

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ancaster, Ontario British Car Flea Market April 21
From: "jeffrey fenwick" <jfenwick@netcom.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 15:10:42 -0400
This is the one that traditionally starts the season here in
Southern Ontario (Canada). Probably the better part of a
hundred vendors ranging from full restoration companies
to the guy with a pickup full of *good* junk.

 It's held at the Ancaster Fairgrounds, Marritt Hall (near
Hamilton ) on Sunday April 21   10am -4pm
(email me off list and I'll send a scan of the flyer with the map).

 For 4 bucks, you get to rummage through tons of bits, lighten
your wallet, and renew your enthusiasm at the sight of so many
LBC's in the parking lot. And you know how good that feels
after seeing only the underside of your own for 4 months of winter ;-)

A lot of the vendors are indoors, so even if the weather makes
you leave your 1962 Sieve at home, come in your Ordinary car
anyway.

Jeff