RE: Seven come Eleven [Long, funding]

To: "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Seven come Eleven [Long, funding]
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:03:31 -0700
Cc: "TR List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mark,

Thanks and keep up the good works! I went to PayPal a few minutes ago and
sent a small token of my appreciation. Not anywhere near the value I have
received even on a weekly basis! But, hopefully it will help.

I have been a List Member since at least September 1995. Hardly a day goes
by that I don't gain valuable info on the cars we all love!

I finished (if it can ever be finished!) a frame-off restoration on my TR3
two years ago and I am sure that it wouldn't have gone as easy (if it ever
went easily!) without the list. The camaraderie and support of uncountable
Listers has been truly wonderful and is immensely appreciated.

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3
Palo Alto, CA