Re: some sort of re-bodied triumph

To: rgk@flash.net, LaJoMor@aol.com, davidt@opentext.com, Tim@steelstudios.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: some sort of re-bodied triumph
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:24:06 EDT
In a message dated 4/8/2002 4:47:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rgk@flash.net
writes:

> I'm pretty sure it's a La Dawri. I checked some pictures I have of a La
> Dawri vintage race car (this one has a 390 Ford in it) and it seems to
> match

I'm pretty sure you are correct, I've been sitting here trying to remember
how to spell it. It may have been registered as a '67 but the carbs are early
TR3 and most of the other TR stuff you can see looks pretty early.
I find it interesting that the dealer knows it is worth $18,500 but doesn't
know what kind of a car it is?
One thing is for sure it is definitely happy!
Doug Ross