RE: Body Work Horror #195

To: "'Scott A. Roberts'" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Body Work Horror #195
From: "Pharr, Jeff" <pharr@terralign.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:52:58 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Scott,

Step 1. Don't panic
Step 2. Go back to the place you bought it (this assumes that you purchased
the stuff from an auto paint supply store) and ask for advice.  Tell them
what you used for filler, which self etching primer you used, how many
coats, and what grit paper you used for the last primer sand and see what
product they suggest.  If you did not buy from an auto paint store, I would
suggest finding one.  I have gotten loads of product-specific advice from
various auto paint stores.
Step 3.  Make sure that they are aware of what you will be using for the
color coats so that you don't just create another problem.
step 4. Buy and use whatever high build primer they suggest.

--Jeff