Triumph car display at Virgina-Important!!!

To: jallen@virclub.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph car display at Virgina-Important!!!
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:08:47 EST
Triumph Folks 'back east'!

Julie Allen of Virginia Internation Raceway is looking for a few good
Triumphs to honor at the Vintage Race to be held there on the 6,7,8 of June.

Contact her for further information    jallen@virclub.com

This is the 'country club' of race car courses and I wish I could be there
myself.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
VTR-Race Car Advisor