Re: What's the deal with TRF?

To: richard triplett <rtriplett25@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: What's the deal with TRF?
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 23:57:32 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Richard:

I know what you mean and I agree with your mixed feelings. I purchase
parts from TRF, Moss, VB, BPNW and others, but I do favor TRF whenever
possible. Lately, it seems, so many items that I need are on back order.
Out of frustration, I canceled a recent order and bought everything from
Moss who had everything in stock and delivered it promptly. Why couldn't
TRF just purchase the same parts wholesale from Moss and fill my retail
order rather than lose the sale all together?  I don't get it.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rmf3860.vcf]