Re: Heater Control Valve

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heater Control Valve
From: Michael Grey <msgrey@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:27:01 -0800
Jon,

I just did the same valve replacement on my 73 TR6. The workshop manual
says you need to drain the cooling system prior to replacement but I don't
think this is really necessary. Just use a cork in the heater hose. I did
use teflon tape on the valve threads prior to installation. Hope this helps.

Michael Grey
73 TR6