RE: Lucas Fault Diagnosis Manual

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lucas Fault Diagnosis Manual
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:30:01 -0800
I happened across this auction today. Given the recent controversy, I
checked his language and he seems to be quite up front:

"Some say it is a photocopy of the original. I am not sure. Do not bid if
you are looking for the original manual. However, If you need help, the
value is in the information and many buyers have let me know that it has
been a great help w/their electrical problems. Item is represented as
accurately as possible."

The current auction is up to $20.50. This does seem amazing. I don't know
that anything would be more thorough than a factory workshop or Bentley
manual. I have never had any trouble discovering the electrical faults after
consulting one of these manuals. Yes, I have had to replace/repair nearly
every Lucas item over 20 years!

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598785100&;
r=0&t=0

Check it out for yourself!

Brad
65 TR4A - Loyal subject of The Prince of Darkness!