TR8 For Sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR8 For Sale
From: <britauto@ihpc.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:35:05 -0800
My 1980 TR8 is ready for a new owner.  Not to worry, I purchased another
TR8 that I've coveted for a few years as it recently became available.  On
to the details on 8 that's for sale.

59K Miles.  Asking $5600.  The car was originally sold in California.  I
have the heritage certificate and also know one of the California owners.
The FI was removed and an Offy/Carter 500 carb installed by the PO.  It
runs much stronger than the stock carb TR8.  The power steering was also
removed by the PO.  Air still blows cold.  The color was originally Midas
Gold but was changed to red....but they did a good job paint the
hood/trunk/door jambs.  The inner fenders in the engine compartment are
painted black.  The interior is in better than most I've seen....with the
tan plaid.  Seat fabric is in good shape...the rubber diaphragms under the
seats need replacing...I have them and they go with the car.  I'm running
Mobil 1 in it.  The PO also put new springs on the front but they are a
bit stiff for my taste...I like the stock ones better (getting older).
I've put around 4K miles on it in the last year...never let me down.

I can email pics upon request.  I'm in the Portland Oregon USA area and am
willing to deliver it within 200 miles.  I'll be posting on the VTR
classified site later in the week.

Thanks,
Bruce Harding
bruce.harding@intel.com work