Re: Virus

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Virus
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:45:54 -0000
Hi Folks
We are our own worst enemies with viruses, we have this list to converse
with people and Mark has sorted it so that it strips attachments, yet nearly
all of us still reply directly to people and cc the list, thus bypassing the
virus protection provided by the list.
If any one is looking for a good free virus checker, try this product,
http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_index.html  it does seem to be good from a
personal viewpoint. NFI etc etc.

Graham.