Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: "Richard Feibusch" <rfeibusch@loop.com>
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
From: "Tim Hutchisen" <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:27:33 -0600
Cc: "Scions of Lucas" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: "Richard Feibusch" <rfeibusch@loop.com>
To: <Recipient list suppressed>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 7:53 AM
Subject: Cars For Sale On List????

> My question is: how do the rest of us feel about the passing on of
> cars/parts-for-sale information to the group?  Is this a proper use of
> bandwidth? Is it spam? Is it a nobel service??
>
> Just wondering
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rick Feibusch
> Journalist/Appraiser
> Venice, CA

Rick-
    While I do not mind you posting "For Sale" items to the list, there is a
list specifically for these posts. It is the autojumble list.
autojumble@autox.team.net
I subscribe to that list for the type of info you are offering and would
encourage others to do the same.
Thanks
Tim Hutchisen
71 TR6
80 TR7 Spider
both comfortably hibernating until spring..............