virus long

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: virus long
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:23:48 -0500
Cc: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "britishcars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Listers, first my sincerest apology for spreading of the virus to this list,
about 2 weeks ago someone posted about a new LBC calendar for sale, I
inquired as to price and received a reply, then on Monday morning I had
another e-mail from someone named Miller with the subject "calendar" with a
attachment, when I started to open it, my P/C advised against it, I went
ahead anyway, suddenly the attachment was a blank screen, I had no idea what
had happened to my P/C until Ken G. posted me I had sent him a virus, then a
2nd e-mail calling me a scum, I deleted all of my address book and then
bought a new Nortons Anti Virus 2002, which is in place now, again very
sorry for the many troubles I have caused, and I want each & everyone of you
to know I would never do anything in anyway to bring harm not only to this
list but to anyone period !!! Now begins the long journey of again filling
my address book with my needs.  "FT"