TR4A - routing brake line

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A - routing brake line
From: Cliff Hansen <hansenc@zianet.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:37:24 -0700
Anyone who's recently been down into the back half of the chassis, do you
remember how to route the brake line from the union at the middle of the
frame to the 3 way junction by the differential?  The line I got from
Classic Tube won't work as bent.  Seems like I have two choices.

1) Run it run to the driveline tunnel, then angle up above the level of the
driveshaft, then through the tunnel and hook around to the right to the
junction.
2) Run it along the frame rail below the driveshaft level through the
tunnel, then angle to the right and up to the junction.

I suppose it doesn't really matter for appearances, but I'd rather set it
like the factory did, they may have had some reason (safety, etc.) for what
they did.

Thanks.

Cliff Hansen
hansenc@flash.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L (one sill on and one sill off)