tr4a motor

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Artmol3798@aol.com
Subject: tr4a motor
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 10:22:58 -0500
Art,
The tubes are of a different material than the head and expand and contract
at different rates. The ends are flared upon installation, and
"non-hardening" sealer like Permatex or similar needs to be used.
I replaced my tubes with stainless steel (for looks mostly) since I had my
head all apart. I hope it doesn't leak. Take a look at the following:

http://www.geocities.com/wallaces_21/cylinderhead.html

and

http://www.geocities.com/wallaces_21/cylinderhead2.html

Bonne chance,