Re: NY title

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NY title
From: "Kevin Kealty" <kkealty@home.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 08:16:10 -0500
Thanks for the quick response Vincent.  There is a lot of information on
that site.  From what I can see, it looks like I won't need the title.  On
the page http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/regtransfer.htm it says: If the
vehicle is a 1972 or older model, sign the transfer section on the back of
the registration card.  Does that sound right?

Since I am an out-of-state buyer, I shouldn't have to submit any sales tax
forms, right?

TIA
Kevin (future TR3 owner)