Have my TR6 almost free

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Have my TR6 almost free
From: "Ed Martel" <edmartel@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:44:02 -0400 FILETIME=[C3F18DA0:01C130A1]
Well it is time.

I'm going through a "civil"  change in my social union..  Ok, ok, I'm getting
divorce..  Thus I'm selling my TR6 project car.

The car is a 70 TR6 that is good for a winter project.  Several years ago I
gutted everything in the car I was going to replace it with everything brand
new.
As in all projects you start with 100% enthusiasm, now I only have "ALL" the
parts brand new to rebuild the interior of the car, dash boards, interior kit
that includes carpets, seals, everything.  I must of spend 6k in all that I
have.

I need someone who wants to have a winter project putting the puzzle
together,

I'm asking 3k (obo)

Let me know via e-mail

edmartel@hotmail.com