VTR Photos .

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR Photos .
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:31:59 -0700 (PDT)
I've been told that my link to photos on the web didn't work.

Hmmm .. . is there some sort of filter by Majordomo?
Or am I inept?  (more likely)

Anyway . . . the photos are on the web with public access.
I'll try and put a few more

Take a look if you want:

(look under Breckinridge . . .yeah I spelled it wrong. . .or maybe if you read
the history. . . you'll see that the Vice President the town was named after
was spelled that way.   No .. . I can't say it was intentional.  Truth is I'm a
bad speller and proofreader)

There's some other Triumph photos in there too I think.
Maybe from VTR mid atlantic regional in Richmond last year?
I've got tons of those pictures.
Anyone needs one of their car, I've probably got it.

just in case majordomo is filtering out the link
just remove the spaces from the following.

www . photos . yahoo . com / bc / sdtilton

I'd put more photos up there from Breckenridge, but Yahoo takes forever to
upload them.

Time for bed.
Have to work tomorrow.
Bummer