Re: Suspension Question--Solved

To: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Suspension Question--Solved
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:37:38 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
I will point out that Webster also defines Castor as "a wheel or set of wheels
mounted on a swivel frame and used for supporting furniture, trucks and
portable machines".  Since the name of these things was derived from the Castor
that we are talking about, I suspect that the spelling is also CASTOR!

Joe