RE:TR3 Side Curtain Dzus Sockets

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:TR3 Side Curtain Dzus Sockets
From: Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:14:00 -0400 jwimkrs1.na.jci.com/NA/Johnson_Controls(Release 5.07a |May 14, 2001) at 08/21/2001 05:44:18 PM
Cc: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Inside the door behind the door panel are wooden blocks that the Dzus
plates screw into. These blocks have a hole in the center of them to
provide clearance for the Dzus fastener to screw into the wire. I'm not
sure as to what is concours correct, but on mine, I did not cut the vinyl
on the door panel, and instead allowed the fastener to push against the
vinyl and stretch it into the hole. Over time it will probably tear the
vinyl.

Hope this helps.

Jeff W.
Belleville, MI