Tr3 Top Bows

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tr3 Top Bows
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:20:26 -0700
     I am getting ready to mount my 1960 TR3 top bows. The mounts in the
chassis where they bolt in have a lot of play for adjustment.  Why? In
general, do the top bows mount in the high, low or middle position?
     Also, How do you locate where to put the holes in the dogleg panel?
     I was going to temporarily mount the top bows and put the fasteners on
the top, put the webbing on the bows and then see what position in the
mounts the bows go in and then give it a WAG as to where to put the holes in
the dog leg panel.
     Any help would be appreciated.

     Bill Brewer
     1960 & 1961 TR3A's