TR3A replacment grill availability

To: " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A replacment grill availability
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 01 06:26:13 -0700
Sorry to blast the whole list about this.

A few weeks ago I replied to someone with a TR3A overheating problem and
mentioned that I had measured the slats on both an original grill and the
available replacment grill.  I mentioned that the Original gill has 24%
more area between the slats for air flow and that change from the
aftermarket grill to an original cured all my overheating problems.

Someone on the list asked me where I got my gill and might they have
another.

I replied, Ted Schumacher at TS Imported Automotive in Ohio was my
source.  Then I deleted the e-mail.

The person contacted Ted, and Ted said he would look and get back to him.

Ted now has a nice grill in hand to sell the guy but accidently deleted
his e-mail.

So whomever contacted Ted Schumacher at TS Imported Automotive aboiut a
factory TR3A grill, please get back to him.  If you are running the
aftermarket grill you will be glad you did.

Here are the contact particulars incase you deleted them too:

Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive
tedtsimx@q1.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
Fax: 419/ 384-3272
Phone: 800/ 543-6648

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html