New Owner

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Owner
From: IkeLevine@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 06:59:12 EDT
I am the new owner of a 1974 TR6.  I believe that the car is in fairly good
mechanical condition and am currently "interviewing" garages where the car
will be serviced.  I would like a complete "checkup" to ascertain we stand
from day one.  What would you, the experienced owners of triumphs, suggest
for a comprehensive auto examination?

   I have chatted with three garages in southern Maine and they all have
different hours (.5, 1 and 3) for this process.  They also have three
different hourly rates.  What is the going rate for Triumph Mechanics?

I have the intentions of restoring this vehicle for the shear pleasure of
driving the car in Maine's foothills and shore drives.  Much thanks in
advance for taking your time, I hope my future inquiries rate your attention.

Cheers, Ike
74 TR6