Dumping my TR6 stuff cheap on ebay

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: Dumping my TR6 stuff cheap on ebay
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 22:49:30 -0400
  After coming to the realization I have a lot of parts for
cars I don't even own, I am dumping a lot of stuff on
ebay. If you've seen those commercials for discount
stores where the owner hams it up on TV saying "I'm
losing my mind, stuff has gotta go! No offer refused"
well that is the mood I am in.

  Current stuff at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=tboicey@brit.ca

  ...and a lot of unlisted stuff at
http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/tr6/

  No reasonable offer refused, and if it doesn't get
any bids, offering to pay the shipping counts as
an offer. ;>

  There are a few good things mixed in there, like
new brake rebuild kits and such. Enjoy.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca