Demographic: Yet another

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Demographic: Yet another
From: richard triplett <rtriplett25@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 07:03:08 -0700 (PDT)
Current Age: 28
Gender: Male
Age at 1st LBC: 23
Total LBC Ownership to Date: 2 (Midget, TR3 project)
Total Triumphs Owned to Date: 1 (TR3 project)
Current Triumph Ownership: 1 (See above)
Marital Status: Married
Geographic Area: Mountains of New Mexico

I'll throw my .02 in, while I'm wasting bandwidth
anyway.

1.) Today's youth is needed to keep our LBC Marques
alive. We're much more flexible at getting under the
hood and dash to fix various problems. Also, our
enthusiasm is boundless, as we haven't had the spirit
beaten out of, quite yet, by society. :)

2.) Receiving and giving orders, as well as slavery,
are not attributes of a healthy marriage. Sure, the
majority of marriages aren't healthy, but to
completely discount marriage is to discount perhaps
one of the most joyfull parts of life.

Richard
TS42099L
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/