Bumble Bee Ignition Wire teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f5J2sSF02467

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bumble Bee Ignition Wire teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f5J2sSF02467
From: Paul Brandsema <lbc61tr4@usa.net>
Date: 18 Jun 2001 20:54:25 MDT
Ordered a set of bumble bee ignition wires from Moss.  Was told that if the
set was ordered, that everything would arrive ready to install.  Did I have
the wrong impression?  Received order today, 6 feet of wire, 4 spark plug
caps, a boot for the coil, a small matallic ring and something that I wonder
fell into the bag.  It's round and threaded on one end.  The plug wires are
not a problem.  I can see that the caps simply screw on to the wires.  Can't
figure on how to put the coil wire together.  Has anyone else had any
experience with this.  I plan on calling Moss, but would like opinion from
others without any financial interest.

Paul Brandsema
61 TR4  CT133