Scrappy in first place after Day 1

To: "Triumphs FOT List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Scrappy in first place after Day 1
From: "Dave Brackin" <dbrackin@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:49:35 -0400
Steve and Janet Hedke set a tough pace on day one of the Great Race coming
in just 5 seconds off a perfect score.  We saw them come across the finish
line in Greenville SC this afternoon, all were in great spirits and looking
forward to coming days.

Steve said the '57 TR3 was running strong and that the "TEMP" was staying
around 190 which is good for the hot weather we are having here in SC.
"Scrappy" has FOT decals on the windscreen and on the inside of the hood.

Dave Brackin