TR6 - fuzzy door seals - tan?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 - fuzzy door seals - tan?
From: Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov (Richard R Olson)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:28:38 -0400
     Folks,

     I've been looking for a few weeks for the fuzzy door seals in tan.

     Rimmers, Moss and TRF all show this item in their catalogs.  I'm on
     what is called a 'long backorder' (my take is: forget it) at TRF,
     Rimmer and Moss both say 'Not Available'  I tried local auto
     upholstery shops, was told "they don't make that in anything but
     black due to standardization".  Even JC Whitney drew a blank.  And
     our local recycling yards all have gutted LBC body shells.

     So, before I bite the bullet and order the black trim, does anyone
     have a line on these elusive items?

     Thanks,
     Rick, digest mode